Ingredients and Function
- HCL is the purest most stable form of glucosamine available and the only form that is proven to be absorbable by dogs
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in Healthy Cartilage.
- Used in the formation and repair of cartilage.
- Proven to help ease osteoarthritis pain and rehabilitate cartilage.
- Used to support mobility and flexibility in joints.
- The production of glucosamine slows down as a dog age. This, coupled with the normal wear and tear on the dogs’ joints, results in degenerative joint diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- The body absorbs glucosamine quickly and efficiently when ingested.
- No danger of kidney failure or other extremely harmful side effects.
- Chondroitin Sulphate is a naturally occurring compound found in the body.
- Aids joint health by helping to rebuild damaged cartilage.
- Appears to inhibit the enzymes that can destroy cartilage tissue.
- Provides structure to cartilage, holding water and nutrients and allowing other molecules to move through the cartilage.
- By increasing water retention it enhances the elastic properties of cartilage.
- MSM is a naturally occurring nutritional sulfur.
- This sulfur is needed to form healthy bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons.
- Natural levels of MSM decrease as the body ages making supplementation extremely important.
- Aids in the relief of muscle and joint pain.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Assists with maintaining tissue pliability and encourages skin repair.
- Pressure and pain in a joint occurs when the rigid fibrous tissue cells swell and become inflamed. MSM can restore flexibility and permeability to cell walls, which allows fluids to pass through the tissues more easily. This reduces the inflammation, diminishing pressure and pain in the joint.
- Hyaluronic Acid is present in every cell of the body.
- Helps increase supplies of joint lubricating Synovial Fluid.
- Natural levels decrease as the body ages making supplementation extremely important.
- Aids in keeping cartilage strong and flexible and prevents it from deteriorating or becoming brittle.
- Acts as a shock absorber and structural stabilizer.
- Assists with carrying nutrients to and toxins out of cells that do not have a blood supply, such as cartilage.
- Encourages important water retention in bodily tissues.
Virgin Organic Coconut Oil:
- Medium Chain Tryglyceride (MCT)
- Aids in Skin and Hair Care
- Helps with weight loss, digestion and metabolism
- Aids in relief of Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Kidney Problems, Diabetes, HIV, Cancer
- Aids Bone Strength and Dental Health
- Anti-Microbial, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial, Antioxidant
Available in: 500ml
Directions: Can be used with wet or dry food. Add recommended dosage directly to your pets food.
Recommended for continuous daily use for best results.
Safe for Dogs, Cats and Small Mammals
Please Note: Although available to all stores, not all locations have this product in-stock