- HCL is the purest most stable form of glucosamine available and the only form that is proven to be absorbable by dogs
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in Healthy Cartilage.
- Used in the formation and repair of cartilage.
- Proven to help ease osteoarthritis pain and rehabilitate cartilage.
- Used to support mobility and flexibility in joints.
- The production of glucosamine slows down as a dog age. This, coupled with the normal wear and tear on the dogs’ joints, results in degenerative joint diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- The body absorbs glucosamine quickly and efficiently when ingested.
- No danger of kidney failure or other extremely harmful side effects.
Available in: 300g Powder
Directions: Can be used with wet or dry food. Add recommended dosage directly to your pets food.
Recommended for continuous daily use for best results.
1 Powder Scoop = 1/4 tsp
Safe for Dogs, Cats and Small Mammals
Please Note: Although available to all stores, not all locations have this product in-stock