A preventative formulation.It has been shown that the combination of glucosamine and chondroitin is most effective against arthritis. The anti-inflammatory properties assist with building and maintaining strong bones and flexible joints.
- HCL is the purest most stable form of glucosamine available and the only form that is proven to be absorbable by dogs
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in Healthy Cartilage.
- Used in the formation and repair of cartilage.
- Proven to help ease osteoarthritis pain and rehabilitate cartilage.
- Used to support mobility and flexibility in joints.
- The production of glucosamine slows down as a dog age. This, coupled with the normal wear and tear on the dogs' joints, results in degenerative joint diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- The body absorbs glucosamine quickly and efficiently when ingested.
- No danger of kidney failure or other extremely harmful side effects.
- Chondroitin Sulphate is a naturally occurring compound found in the body.
- Aids joint health by helping to rebuild damaged cartilage.
- Appears to inhibit the enzymes that can destroy cartilage tissue.
- Provides structure to cartilage, holding water and nutrients and allowing other molecules to move through the cartilage.
- By increasing water retention it enhances the elastic properties of cartilage.
Available in: 100, 300, 500 Tablets, Powder, Liquid
Powder/Liquid Directions: Can be used with wet or dry food. Add recommended dosage directly to your pets food.
Recommended for continous daily use for best results.
1 Powder Scoop = 1/4 tsp
1 Liquid Pump Stroke = 2.5ml
Please Note: Although available to all stores, not all locations have this product in-stock